Say goodbye to financial problems
BST Credit is here to help tide you over.
Fast Access To Cash
Our online application process is quick and easy. We pride ourselves in fast response time. You’ll have your money in your hands in the shortest time possible. It’s also easy to qualify for a loan with us too.
Simplest Loan Application
As easy as snapping your fingers, our loan application is fast trouble-free. We have included the latest technology in our system to serve you better. Our officers are always ready to serve you.
Consolidate Your Debt
Are you buried under debt? You don’t have to be. We can help you begin to claw your way out of that pit. We’ll help you consolidate your debt and provide you with a single loan to pay off your current obligations.
We’ll tailor our loan packages to suit your particular set of circumstances. You only need to discuss your needs with our loan officers. They will help you identify a package that is suitable to your needs.
We strive to maintain excellent customer service and BST provides fast disbursement for our loans. Once your loan application is approved, you can get your money on the spot. Minimal waiting time.
Maintain Your Credibility
Borrowing money from friends or family can lead to the straining of these relationships. If you don’t want to go down that road, get in touch with us. We’ll provide you with flexible loans with low interest rates.
Trusted by 11,000+ customer
See what our valued customers say
the customer service is very good and efficient best way to deal and also not a hassel at all , recommended 👍
Fast loan approved as stated. Great customer service! Explained the terms and condition clearly and make sure I understand everything. Cynthia makes sure evrything is according to my budget.
Derek Wong CY
Staff is friendly and proffesional . Help me for loan ways and method . Give me high amount of loan . Will come back again someday if i need a loan
Fast and professional service. Highly recommended! My loan application is approved in 30 minutes only.
Was served by Cynthia and she really help me with regards to my loan and all the staff here and ver friendly and helpful will definately come back here again.
Very attentive... very detail in explaining the loan and no hassel.
This is the best place to get a loan for me as their service is way too professional, friendly, logic explained in details and also make you understand more about how the payment goes. I dont think I regret by choosing them to take loan. Fully recommended
Friendly and very approachable staffs. Explained very well. No misleading information.
Try BST Credit today.
Solve your financial problem in 3 simple steps.
No-hassle loans at affordable interest rates. What are you waiting for?
Still have questions?
Here's a collation of the common questions from our customers.
You should keep these key points in mind:
1. Before approaching a moneylender, consider other alternatives, such as the various financial assistance schemes offered by various Government agencies. You may contact the agencies to find out more about their schemes.
2. You are legally obliged to fulfill any loan contract you enter into with a licensed moneylender.
3. Consider whether you are able to abide by the contractual terms, bearing in mind your income and financial obligations. Borrow only what you need and are able to repay. Be mindful that if you are unable to meet the contractual terms, the late payment fees and interest payment will be a financial strain not just on yourself but also on your family.
4. The law requires moneylenders to explain the terms of a loan to you in a language you understand and to provide you with a copy of the loan contract. Make sure you fully understand the terms of the contract, in particular, the repayment schedule, the interest rate charged and the fees applicable.
5. Consider carefully before agreeing to any contractual term which allows a moneylender to lodge a caveat on the sale proceeds of your real estate property upon default of the loan repayment. When a caveat is lodged against your property, you will not be able to sell it without first repaying the moneylender in full. If the repayment is taken from the net proceeds from the sale of the property, it can wipe out all or a substantial portion of the proceeds.
6. You should shop around different moneylenders for the most favourable terms. You should not rush into and commit yourself to a loan until you are satisfied with the terms and conditions.
For secured loans, you can obtain a loan of any amount. For unsecured loans, you can obtain:
For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR), you can loan:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 6 times your monthly income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above.
For Foreigners residing in Singapore, you can loan:
- Up to $500, if your annual income is less than $10,000;
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is at least $10,000, but less than $20,000;
- Up to 6 times your monthly income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above.
With effect from 1 October 2015, the maximum interest rate moneylenders can charge is 4% per month. This cap applies regardless of the borrower’s income and whether the loan is an unsecured or secured one. If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
The computation of interest charged on the loan must be based on the amount of principal remaining after deducting from the original principal the total payments made by or on behalf of the borrower which are appropriated to principal. [To illustrate, if X takes a loan of $10,000, and X has repaid $4,000, only the remaining $6,000 can be taken into account for the computation of interest.]
With effect from 1 October 2015, all moneylenders are only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses:
- a fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment;
- a fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted; and
- legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the moneylender for the recovery of the loan.
The total charges imposed by a moneylender on any loan, consisting of interest, late interest, upfront administrative and late fee also cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the principal of the loan. [To illustrate, if X takes a loan of $10,000, then the interest, late interest, 10% administrative fee and monthly $60 late fees cannot exceed $10,000.]
Do not borrow from unlicensed moneylenders. Verify that a moneylender is licensed by checking the list of licensed moneylenders here.
Notwithstanding that the moneylenders are licensed, be mindful if they:
- Use abusive language, or behave in a threatening manner towards you.
- Ask for your SingPass user ID and/or password.
- Retain your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, work permit, employment pass or ATM card).
- Ask you to sign on a blank or incomplete Note of Contract for the loan.
- Grant you a loan without giving you a copy of the Note of contract for the loan and/or without properly explaining to you all the terms and conditions.
- Grant you a loan without exercising due diligence (e.g. approving a loan over the phone, SMS or email before even receiving your loan application form and supporting documents, such as the income tax assessment and payslips).
- Withhold any part of your principal loan amount for any reason.
Such practices are not acceptable. If you encounter them, you should report the moneylender to the Registry of Moneylenders, with information such as the moneylender’s business name, licence and contact numbers. Please see Question 10 for more details.
You should ensure that:
- You understand your responsibilities as a surety;
- You receive a copy of the Note of Contract at the time that the loan is granted to the borrower;
- The moneylender has explained the terms in the Note of Contact in a language that you understand; and
- The moneylender does not keep your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s licence, passport).
- The moneylender does not acquire any information that contains passwords to your user accounts (e.g. Singpass account, Internet banking account, email account).
- Make sure the moneylender delivers to you the correct principal amount of the loan. The moneylender is only permitted an upfront deduction of a loan approval fee of up to 10% of the principal amount.
- Pay the loan instalments on time to avoid incurring late payment fees and late interest.
- Make sure the moneylender issues to you a dated and signed receipt every time you repay your loan or pay any fees in cash, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your loan(s) at least once every 6 months, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statement of accounts and receipts of payments, as documentation and evidence of payments.